Friday, September 30, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, The President of the United States. Canada Here I Come

White House Social – Turtle from Entourage

After watching two full seasons of Entourage, I’m ready to nominate Turtle to this newly created position that I think would be vital to the smoothness with which I was able to run the country. In an effort to show the people that the White House is a place of love and peace, it would behoove my administration to throw lavish dinner parties and orgies for my esteemed guests from the world community. I picture Jordanian president Abdullah II and South Korean Maniac and film star Kim Jong Il hitting the mini-bar while a honey rubs them up and down. Now that my friends, is building international relations. You feelin’ me? Hell, I’ll even look the other way while Colombian President Velez blows lines off of Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin’s wife’s ass. I figure a) Canada’s not a friend, not a threat b) she’s got a hot ass and c) hey, isn’t that Paul Martin over there in the corner slipping my intern a roofie? Why yes it is! As long as we’re all getting along, all is good in the world
."


Hmm, maybe, it's time I took a trip to see our neighbors to the North.

Question: Does the First Lady there give tours of the PM's residence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home