Thursday, November 20, 2008

There's Nothing Cuter than Stoners and Kids



Pot Cookie Monster: Hello there! Today, we're… Um, what we doing again?

Mackenzie: Pot Cookie Monster, we counting to five.

Pot Cookie Monster: Hah! You say, “Pot cookie.”

Mackenzie: Yes.

Pot Cookie Monster: Hahahahaha. What we laughing 'bout?

Mackenzie: Counting to five.

Pot Cookie Monster: Hahahahahahaha.

Mackenzie: One.

Pot Cookie Monster: Whoa. Feel how soft me is. It like petting fuzzy rainbow made of kittens.

Mackenzie: [giggle] Two.

Pot Cookie Monster: Wa–wait! Me am me. Me can feel me own soft without even touching me.

Mackenzie: You silly!

Pot Cookie Monster: Me know. Whoa! Has this been here the whole time?

Mackenzie: Three.

Pot Cookie Monster: Whoa. Wow, that's so awesome.

Mackenzie: Four. (Pronounced Foe-wer. Clearly this child is from the South.)

Pot Cookie Monster: Oh. Oh, yeah. Four. Where are we anyway? How come nobody is… OOOOh!

[Orange monster walks through and greets Mackenzie, who waves sweetly.]

Pot Cookie Monster: Is he huge or is me tiny?

Mackenzie: I love you Pot Cookie Monster.

Pot Cookie Monster: Oh, me love you, too, Mackenzie. But Mackenzie know what Pot Cookie Monster love beside Mackenzie?

Mackenzie: Hacky sack?

Good call, my teeny, tiny cherub. Stoners do love the 'Sack.

Of course, if I were baked right now, I'd be crying . I just always get emotional, and the fact that li'l Mackenzie never made it to five would be too much for my phattie-fueled heart to bear.

Excuse me. I've got something in my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home