Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'm Gasping and Swooning (The Vapors Can't Be Far Behind)

"I was down here the other day working out with the kid from Vanderbilt we got (second-round pick Matt Freije), and I told him, 'I'm gonna come across the block, and if I get doubled, I'm gonna pass the ball to you and you're gonna have a wide-open jumper, or (forward) Udonis Haslem is gonna come down the lane and he's gonna get a dunk, and you're all gonna get big contracts.' He said, 'What do you mean?' I said, 'Just look at the history. Travis Knight. Horace Grant. A.C. Green.' He said, 'Shaq, you're one of the coolest guys I've met.' "


Oh, my. I think I may be developing a man-crush on The Diesel. Let's see: "...Your're all gonna get big contracts," "I couldn't see myself playing for Mike Krzyzewski." Yep, there's no doubt about it. It's a man-crush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home