Monday, October 04, 2004

Well, It Looks Like Kerry Can Forget about Poland in the Next Debate

A Recent Telephone Conversation Overhead on the Campaign Trail**

"Multinational force and no Poland?! You can't have a multinational force and no Poland! Poland, you got a Coalition of the Willing; no Poland, you got dick! I ask Condoleeza Rice, she got more sense!

[Muffled Reply]

"Rummy, alls I know is I'm away from the office to have me some debates and everything goes straight to heck! I ain't gonna stand for it!

[Muffled Again]

"Yeah, and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass a-hoppin'! I'm sick of your excuses, Don! It is now 4: 23 in the p.m. I'm gonna be down to Washington in exactly 12 hours to kick me some butt!

"Or my name ain't George W. Bush!"

**All apologies to Ethan and Joel Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home