Friday, November 12, 2004

I, I, I'm Just a Love Machine, and I Don't Work for Nobody But You and You and You and You and, okay, You...


I know I stand in line
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me.
And if we go some place to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me.

Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two.
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid like "Love me , love my cats."

"So I said sorry, I can't sleep with cats and the relationship finished. I was heartbroken for a while." But considering that he dated over 200 women in a five year period, he didn't let that stop him.

For that, I admire him, just like I admire him for showing her the cuffs and getting out of there. Silly me, when the fight-or-flee survival instinct kicks in during a relationship, I fight. I try to make it work, when, clearly, I should be running, like this guy.

That said, 200 dates over a five-year period. That's not serial dating. That's a desperate cry for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home