Tuesday, January 11, 2005

We're Missing a "W"

A former Hampshire Regional High School substitute teacher yesterday pleaded guilty to stealing a student's prosthetic arm. ... [Assistant District Attorney Michael A.] Cahillane said police visited Bridges at the Hampshire County House of Correction and asked him about the arm and he responded "Yeah, I know what you are talking about."


How is that the end of this story?! Sure, Nancy Gonter covered the who? what? when? and where? but where's the why?! "Yeah, I know what you are talking about" doesn't begin to cover the why?

So, now, I'm going to be up all night trying to figure that one out. Join me, won't you? (And feel free to submit a guess in the Comments section.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

"I'd give my right arm for a B in your class, Mr. Bridges."

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home