Sunday, October 30, 2005

Behind Every Gay Male, There's a Fireman (Okay, I Could Have Phrased that Better)

The next night, Rusty couldn't sleep. He thought about the fireman. He thought about how warm and muscular the fireman had felt through his uniform. He remembered the smell of smoke mixed with the fireman's sweat.

Remembering the fireman gave Rusty a funny feeling. He wished he could be together with the fireman again....

Rusty went and talked to his mother. 'I think I want to marry a fireman when I grow up,' he said.

Mother laughed uncomfortably. 'What a funny idea, Rusty!' she said. 'What will the neighbors think if they hear about this?'

Rusty decided that maybe his father would understand how he felt. 'Father,' said Rusty. 'Did you ever wish that the house would catch on fire again so that a fireman can rescue you? And did you ever wish he'd take off all your clothes?'

Father gave Rusty a strange look. 'No, I can't say that I did,' said Father.

The real shocker came at dinner that night. 'I wish a fireman would take off all his clothes and sleep with me in my bed," said Rusty. "And I wish he would put a dog leash on me"


Kids say the craziest things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home