Monday, July 31, 2006

What Gets Lodged in the Your Kid's Mouth in Vegas, . . . Well, You Know the Rest

Claiming that their young daughter discovered a used condom in Las Vegas hotel bed and then put the rubber in her mouth, a Scottish couple is suing Caesar's Palace for negligence and emotional distress. According to a lawsuit filed July 13 in Clark County District Court, five-year-old Caitlin Kilcoyne found the condom during a July 2004 Sin City visit with her parents Gerald and Jacqueline. Caitlin "found a used comdom in the made up bed in her room. . . and placed the condom in her mouth," notes the complaint, . . .


According to the Smoking Gun, this isn't the first time this has happened. With the advent of the Gummy Condom (registered trademark), the snack treat invented to get kids use to the taste of roll-on contraceptives, these kinds of accidents are bound to happen.

On a brighter note, health officials say people aren't using condoms, but, apparently, they're using them, all right. They are definitely using them.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Your final three sentences confused me. Nevermind how easy that is.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I'm, either, going to have start reading over my entries before I post them or stop posting from work.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Yeah, that last part gets funnier each time I read it. Stop posting from work: ha! I'm going to need a minute, here, to catch my breath.

Whew.

So I'm going to start reading my entries before I post them. Sorry for the confusion.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home