Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Who Created HIV? Not the CIA (wait for it), Not the Illuminati (Wait for it), Not the Pentavariate (Wait for it), But the ...

DOES THIS BIRD FLU VIRUS then not exist at all?

In humans, in the blood or in other bodily fluids, in an animal or in a plant there never have been seen or demonstrated structures which you could characterize as bird flu viruses or flu viruses or any other supposedly disease-causing virus. The causes of those diseases which are being maintained to be caused by a virus, also those in animals, which can arise quickly and in individuals either one after the other or several at the same time, are known since a long time back.

However much you stretch things in biology, there is simply no place for viruses as the causative agents of diseases. Only if I ignore the findings of Dr Hamer’s New Medicine, according to which shock events are the cause of many diseases, and the findings of chemistry on the effects of poisonings and deficiencies, and then if I ignore the findings of physics about the effects of radiation, then there is a place for imaginings such as disease-causing viruses.


"And only if I ignore the findings of the Flat Earth Society," he didn't go on to say, "will I be able to sail a ship around the Earth. But I'm not ready to do that. Are you?"

"Why THEN are disease-causing viruses still being maintained to exist?" the interviewer asks him. Are you ready? Okay, here it is: Academic medical protagonists and practitioners are saying they exist, one, to "harm many people with vaccinations," two, to "not have to admit that they are failing totally in their treatment of chronic illnesses and have killed and are killing more people than all wars so far have made possible," and, three -- and this is my favorite -- to hide "their historical origin as an oppresion and killing instrument of the Vatican's. . ."

That's right: the Vatican.

It's amazing that he took time from his busy schedule of constructing these to give this interview.

But come on. The Vatican?! I wouldn't say he's Ann Coulter crazy, but he's pretty close.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Don't underestimate the Vatican. The only reason I was able to break away from their guilt-ridden dogma is because I've been wearing Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies for years.
(Silver goes with everything.)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

My family couldn't spare the aluminum foil. We had three television sets. That's six rabbit ears. At the Loman home, all available foil was dedicated to bringing in better images on the glowing, talking boxes.

In other words, my mind's been bombarded with the government's mind control rays for decades. My will isn't my own. I'm a total tool of the industrial-military complex.

But I got to watch The Partridge Family and Sandford & Son. So it was totally worth it.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home