Monday, August 28, 2006

Weeniecello or "Meat: Is There Anything It Can't Do?"


Over the years, I've tried various sorts of infusions, with vodka and other liquors. Fruit and herb-infused are the best known, and are often wonderful. But what I like is meat. Where's the infusion for people like me? I felt disenfranchised, and alone, especially after some research on the interwebs revealed a real lack of meat-based liqueurs. It would be up to me to blaze the trail.


This makes the Baby Jeebus cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Biff, thank you for the public service announcement. I can always count on you to bring us the news we need to know.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Well, I couldn't keep it all to myself. I mean, at the end of the day, who doesn't deserve a good Weenie Tini? Exactly. So how could I in good conscience keep this to myself?

Besides, you know me. I'm a giver.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home