Friday, October 13, 2006

"Dear Biff, I Can't Get Laid to Save My Life and Jane Magazine Isn't Helping. What Should I Do?"


Meet Sarah. She's funny, gorgeous and hopes to lose her virginity by her 30th birthday in November. She came to JANE for help meeting guys.




Poor Sara. After you've listened to her video, you realize why she's a virgin. She's looking for sex in the way she looks for a relationship.

For a relationship, you need to know compatibility stuff. Is he funny? What are his hobbies? What are his favorite movies? That kind of thing. You don't need that kind of thing to lose your virginity.

You need sex. For sex, you need to know about sexual compatibility. You need to know if this guy is any good. (Ask your girlfriends for good one-night stands. They probably can turn you on to a couple.)

Tell the funny guys with good hearts to take a number while you show your Oh-Face to some tall, hard-bodied gigolo who makes you wet just looking at him. Oh, don't be coy. You know the kind of guy I'm talking about. You know that image you masturbate to? Well, saddle up and go get him. Try a line like, "Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm a virgin. I don't want to be a virgin tomorrow. What are doing tonight?" Only not as subtle. I think you'll like his response.

Now, anyone else need any advice?

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Now, anyone else need any advice?

I'll get back to you on this.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home