Monday, November 13, 2006

Hey, Debbie, Call Me


No stranger to controversy, rocker Courtney Love is set to get headlines flying again — she has posed nude for an upcoming issue of British fashion magazine, Pop, Access Hollywood has learned exclusively.

The widow of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain appears naked in several pictures of the trendy, two issue a year magazine, expected to hit newsstands later this month. . . .

According to sources close to the singer, Love was not planning to disrobe for the shoot, but chose to after becoming “comfortable” with the photographer.


I've been there. I mean, I wasn't planning to disrobe for my Washington State driver's license photo, but chose to after becoming comfortable with the DMV employee taking my picture.

What can I tell you? I am putty in the hands of a girl in a tight, polyester uniform.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I've been there. I mean, I wasn't planning to disrobe. . .

I know what you mean, it's always a spur of the moment thing.

9:09 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

I don't know why I took my blouse off there on top of the rooftop so many years ago...maybe it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Thank you jesus for the lack of photography much less digital equipment at the time.

Now if there was a photos of me without my blouse I better be passed out.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home