Friday, July 20, 2007

"Push that Tail up! Me-ow! Up" - Susan B. Anthony of Pole Dancing


Kate, pole dance student:I think, some of the things that classic feminists fought for would be, like, rights — women's right to vote, equal pay rights, um . . . Pole dancing is better than classical feminism in every way possible.

As a guy who is attracted to strong, intelligent women who take a backseat to no one, I can say with all sincerity that when Kate the pole-dancing student said that, my penis threw up in its mouth, just a little.

4 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Thank you Biff. Without your interesting posts, I'd never have known that I, a she-person, could so easily get in touch with my sensual creature by pole dancing.

7:39 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

*blink*

4:49 PM  
Blogger Bryan Gates said...

On the other hand her position is at least as compelling as "we must fight the terrorists over there, so we don't have to fight them here."

I think there's room for that woman in the current administration.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Absolutely. If a little fellatio every now and then can spur on peace and economic development, as it did in the Clinton years, I'm sure a couple of twirls on the pole and a few lap dances could do wonders for the Dub-heads -- except Condi. (I have it on good authority -- I'm looking at you Putin -- that she can get a little grabby.)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home