Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oh, Yeah, like You Would


Investigators with the Hamilton County task team ran across the ad for massage therapy during a routine check. The team includes members of the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department, the Noblesville Police Department and IMPD vice unit.

An undercover officer with IMPD contacted 37-year-old Tami Barrett about the services.

"But some of her emails implied there was something more that could go on," said Vicky Dunbar, Hamilton County Sheriff Public Information Officer.

Barrett agreed to meet the officer at the Holiday Inn Express in Fishers. The officer gave her $140 in exchange for a sex act and she was then arrested. Barrett is charged with solicitation of prostitution and is now out on a $2,500 bond.

Is it me, or does $140 not go very far in Hamilton County?

Seriously, when it comes to sex, I like to think I'm fairly democratic when it comes to partners, but if I were in Hamilton Country and my massage included any genitals-on-her contact, the only ‘happy ending’ I can imagine is being doused in kerosene and set aflame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home