Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thanks Mai for the Meme

Four Jobs I’ve Had:

  1. Camp Counselor
  2. Fruit-Fly Wrangler (Laboratory Assistant)
  3. Ice Cream Truck Driver
  4. Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions

Four Movies I’ve Watched Over and Over:

  1. Mr. Roberts
  2. Miller's Crossing
  3. True Grit
  4. Joe versus the Volcano

Four Places I Have Lived In:

  1. Fayetteville
  2. Chapel Hill
  3. Winston-Salem
  4. Seattle

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch:

  1. Boston Legal (Loves me some Shatner)
  2. Deadwood
  3. Sealab 2010
  4. Rome

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:

  1. Nashville
  2. Boston
  3. San Francisco
  4. New Orleans

Four of my Favorite Foods:

  1. Coffee (fuck you, it's a food)
  2. NC Barbecue
  3. Soft-Shelled Crab
  4. a Perfectly Ripe Peach

Four Places I Would Rather be Right Now:

  1. Anywhere
  2. Any place
  3. It doesn't matter
  4. Let's go
(Because no matter where I am, I always want to be somewhere else. I'm the restless sort.)

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Funny. I got this in an email. Alas, my answers were judged to be too bizarre to post publicly.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Well, you've piqued my curiosity. Go on.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home