Monday, April 21, 2008

I Can See Them Now, Sisters, in Leather, Aside Their Harleys. Um, I'm Going to Need Some Alone Time


ColorWars 2008 has a great contest going in which participants re-create childhood photographs, putting their current selves in their former poses. As with most things, the results are mixed, but the best ones are really inspired. I recommend that everyone give it a try.

And by everyone, of course, I mean these two:





I'd do it myself, but no pictures of “young me” survived the Great Picture Purge of '79. (No one knows who instigated or executed the destruction or loss of the photo album containing all of the pictures of young Biff — including the ones taken by a lamenting and depressed post-natal Babs Loman of her young son in pink and frilly baby girl's clothes, because she was having trouble letting go of the idea that she once again had not delivered a daughter. Let's just say mistakes were made. Records were damaged. Let's move on.)

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

When we send you the photo of our leatherclad selves astride our Harleys, we will give you ample notice in order to allow you to schedule a block of time for yourself.

We will always be considerate in that way.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home