Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Oh, Japan, Will You Ever Learn?














We first encountered the Placenta 10000 (has 10000 mg of placenta) from Nihon Sofuken at an expo a few weeks ago and had the following conversation with their rep:

Me: This has placenta in it?
Rep: Yes!
Me: From…
Rep: Pigs.
Me: Oh.
Rep: You know how placenta usually smells really bad?
Me: Mmm…I can guess.
Rep: Well, ours doesn’t have any smell at all!

Yes, because that's what's been keeping me from enjoying the placenta-ny goodness, the smell. Now that they've got that little bugaboo under wraps, I'm ready to start sucking it down like red Kool-Aid.

According to the article, “Placenta is said to have regenerative properties, especially concerning beauty, and can help with dieting as well.” At about $8 per drink, it’s unlikely you'll be able to afford to imbibe or ingest little else, so, yeah, I guess, it does aid in dieting.

¡Buen provecho!

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

¡Ooo! ¿Has estado tomando clases en Español?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Ha! I need to. Unfortunately, that's just a remnant of the classes I took in college 25 years ago.

Occasionally, words and phrases pop up involuntarily and interrupt my speech and writing, like Spanish Class Tourette's or something.

I apologize for sullying one of your beautiful languages.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home