Tuesday, July 08, 2008

“Ask Your Husband if Valtrex Is Right for You”



Clueless Wife: When my gynecologists told me I had genital herpes, I was confused. We'd been married for over twelve years, and had always tested negative for STD's.

Um, what?: But then I read a recent scientific study that said some forms of genital herpes remain dormant in women for ten or fifteen years, and that oftentimes the virus went undetected in tests.

Maybe not clueless, but certainly naïve: That would explain a lot. It made little sense to me that two married people without any history of genital herpes could then suddenly be infected.

Alpha Male: Then, I explained it, and that was the end of it. And there was no need to talk about it anymore.

See what I mean: Our doctor told us about Valtrex, which lowers the chance of passing the virus during sex. At first, I didn't think it mattered because we, both, already had the virus and neither one of us was planning to go outside the marriage for sex.

Perfect Actor for this: So true.

But you just have to trust your doctor and not get all caught up in the logic. Even if you don't have multiple partners…

Unfortunately, there are women like this: Like us.

Really, perfect: It's a good idea to use Valtrex…

Catching on: Because…

God, I love him: …because it's important. That's why. There's really no need to over think it, is there?

God help you if you're either one of these people in your relationship.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

That was pretty funny.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home