Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm usually Searching for Klingons


Amy Sedaris: I've prepared something for you. I'm a big fan of your show. I've read both of your books. So … I decided that based on your books you need to know about vaginal cleansing.

When I first started off acting and, you know, you needed to prepare a monologue, I would go to
Our Bodies, Our Selves. You know that book? I never got a part based on those monologues, but, at least, it was educational.

They have one in there about vaginal cleansing, so my friend
Todd Oldham, who is a designer, …

Chelsea Handler: Now, wait: this is the front of the Pekachu?

Amy Sedaris: You're here. This is your anus.


Yep, on the schematic, for some reason, I'm always the glowing, red dot on your anus. Just my lot in life, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home