Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is It Me, or Was that Frog Kind of Sexy?


Are you a girl? Is it Halloween? Then, why don't you come down to Girls's Costume Warehouse? We got every kind of girls costume for Halloween: Sexy witch, sexy devil, sexy cat. (Sexy cat: “It doesn't take much to make me purr”)

We got literally every girl's costume in the entire, goddamn universe: Sexy pharmacist, sexy construction worker, sexy fireman, sexy referee, sexy nun, sexy detective.

Not all our costumes are sexy. Check these out: sexy mustard, sexy palace guard, sexy Jesus, sexy Wolverine, sexy Abe Lincoln. (Sexy Abe: “Wouldn't you like to fourscore with me?”)

Get up off your ass and get the fuck down here! I've got shit over here I'm trying to fucking sell!

Sexy pope, sexy lobster, sexy mental patient, sexy nineteen hundred steel conglomerate tycoon, sexy sexy, and frog.



Man, I love Slut-o-ween, almost as much as I love Slutsgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home