Friday, April 27, 2012

She's Talking about Sex, Right?



Right now, I think you'd like to hear something from us nice and, uh, easy. I'd like to do that for you, but there's one thing. You see, we never, ever do nuthin' nice and easy; we always do it nice and rough.


We're going to take the beginning of this song, and we're going to do it easy, but then, we're going to do the finish rough. That's the way we do “Proud Mary.
This comment is not a slight on Tina Turner's talent, but, honestly, if those three women backed me up at work, I'd be the best at my profession, too, walking away from my desk at the end of the day breathless, sweating, and spent, my co-workers thanking god they were there to see me me write.

I think I'll bring this up at my next performance review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home