Wednesday, September 22, 2004

"When I Said, 'Kill,' I meant 'Have Hot Monkey Sex With,' and When I Said 'Died,' I Meant 'Made Me Feel Alive.' What Did You Think I Meant?

Evangelist Jimmy Swaggert apologized Wednesday for saying in a televised worship service that he would kill any gay man who looked at him romantically.

...In the broadcast, Swaggert was discussing his opposition to gay marriage when he said "I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry."

"And I'm going to be blunt and plain: If one ever looks at me like that, I'm going to kill him and tell God he died," Swaggert said to laughter and applause from the congregation.

On Wednesday, Swaggert said he has jokingly used the expression "killing someone and telling God he died" thousands of times, about all sorts of people.


Gee, I wonder what sorts of people they were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home