Friday, October 22, 2004

"Oh, To Be Young and Pretentious Again... Do You Remember Those Days? We Were So Cute, Then

Tired of being marginalized by universalized white upper class male 'realities?' I know I sure am. The enlightenment was a farce, liberal humanism just another way of oppressing people. It's time to rethink, reconsider, and revolt.


Actually, it's time to drop the pose, and back slowly away from the pomo philosophy and poststructuralist lit crit. That's a good fellow. Nice and easy. No one else needs to get hurt here. Now, when you're clear of the Gitaine smoke, run, run quickly, back to the dead white males of the Western Canon and the capitalist bosom that have nurtured you thus far.

I wish someone had said that to me back when it could have made a differance, I mean, difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home