Friday, December 31, 2004

EEEEEEEEW!

Jessica Simpson's father JOE made the singer promise to stay a virgin until she married, during a ceremony when she was twelve.

Simpson sr, who doubles as Jessica's manager, handed the 24-year-old a promise ring and vowed to be the only man in her life until she married.

Joe adds, "What better gift to give her husband? Never touched by another man."


...besides her dad.

I hope that when I'm a father -- by which I mean when failed birth control drags me kicking, screaming, and crying into parenthood -- I hope I'm a little less creepy than that guy. For yecch's sake, that blurb gave me the jibblies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

Okay, I know this is wrong in so many ways, but I can't help but think of the old quip:

Q. What does a Mississippi girl say immediately after sex?

A. "Get off me daddy, you're mashing my cigarettes."

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home