Friday, December 24, 2004

"We Got Hosed, Tommy. We Got Hosed."

The boys are back. Those wacky Lutherans are going to take another crack at educating the masses and reaffirming the beliefs of the faithful with everyone's favorite claymation pair, Davey and Goliath. I wish them the best of luck.

I spent a lot of time as a kid watching their old shows, and even though I can't recall a single Christian message from the viewings, I do recall thoroughly enjoying the shows. I don't know why that is, but it probably has something to do with the cataracts of cynicism that color the way I see the world.

I'm guessing that's also why I can remember every word and the simple message of this Davey and Goliath skit. There's nothing in it to filter out.

(For those of you without Quicktime--you poor, poor bastards--there's a transcript here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home