Saturday, January 15, 2005

I Am Going to Kill My Guidance Counselor

Julian McMahon has experienced the downside of starring in cosmetic surgery drama NIP/TUCK -- strangers keep asking him if they need to go under the knife. ...

The 36-year-old says, "I was in a restaurant recently, and there was a table of girls who'd obviously had a little work done. They were like, "What do you think?', and 'Do you think I need a bit of this?' I'm sure when you play a cop, people ask you about police work &mdash for me,
it's all about breast, butts and sex.

Breasts, butts, and sex &mdash poor baby. It must be hell to...

Sex?! Huh?! Is that really part of being a plastic surgeon?! Really? If I'd known that I'd have never become a waiter.

Why don't people tell me these things? Mrs. Thompson, you've got some 'splainin' to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home