Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Have a Feeling Enrollment at The Johns Hopkins University Is Going to Be Way Up Next Year, but That's Just a Guess

For those not familiar with Road head, it is performing oral sex on the (male) driver of a car while he's driving. From last week's legal quiz, oral sex, or more specifically, 'taking the sexual organ of another' into your mouth is illegal in Maryland. Considering that in many states it is illegal to use cell phones while driving, I'm thinking activities far more distracting to the driver are also frowned upon. You be the judge: Which is more distracting -- talking on the phone or a partner practicing her joystick skills? ...

The case against Road head is pretty straightforward. You can sum up the arguments as my one friend did, saying, 'It's dangerous and skanky.'


I like "dangerous." I love "skanky." Let's roll.

By the way, if your cell phone service compares in any pleasurable way to oral sex, let me know. Because if it does, Cingular has got some 'splainin' to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

Seems I read once that irresponsible orgasm behind the wheel accounts for more than half of all traffic fatalities...

6:02 AM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

So please, kids, don't drink and drive.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home