Thursday, October 20, 2005

"And Your Walk: Wow, It Looks Like You're Going to Need a Full Twatal Manipulation, as well. Nurse Good-Body! Cancel my 2 O'Clock!"

A Michigan chiropractor has had his license suspended after state investigators charged that he fondled two teenagers after telling the girls that their breasts were 'uneven' and in need of adjustment.


In general, I'm the ideal juror. I can suspend judgment on just about any person accused of a crime until I hear the facts, weigh the evidence, and deliver a verdict. A champion of liberty, I have no problems with placing unreasonable burdens on the State in terms of what can qualify as evidence, the manners in which evidence can be obtained, or the release of persons when those things are violated. I have studied the American Constitution and American jurisprudence for half of my adult life, and it's produced with me a perfect cog for the Justice machine.

That said, I took one look at that guy's picture and decided, "Oh yeah, he did it. He's as guilty as O.J."

** Thanks to the The Law Guy for the heads-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home