Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"And I Hate It when She Stumbles into My Bedroom Looking like She Just Murdered Someone"

"I don't want to be titled as Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter. I want to be thought of as Frances Cobain." In her first interview ever, Cobain, whose mother is currently in a substance treatment centre in LA, says she has her own style, too. "I don't like to look sloppy. I'm a girly-girl." And she doesn't particularly go for her mother's grunge attitude either. "I prefer when she's more classy starlet," she goes on. "I don't really like her hard-metal stuff, or when she doesn't brush her hair."


That's normal, Frances. Not having your mother look like the centerfold of Crack Whore magazine is a preference for most people. So good for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home