Friday, November 04, 2005

Mr. T. Just Growled, and Said, "Pain"

"Me: "Hi, Mr. T."

Mr. T looked at me and you could see it in his face. Anyone who calls him Mr. T and not by his real name must have questions about his career, his relationship with Sly Stallone, his time on The A-Team...… He was cautious, and for good reason.

Mr. T: "Hey."

He turned back away from me, waiting for his double-shot espresso.

Me: "Uh, Mr. T? Can I ask you a question?"”

He turned back towards me, cautious.

Mr. T: "Yeah, yeah. What is your question?"”

It was a question that I had wanted to ask since, well...forever.

Me: "“"Do you still pity the fool?"


He does. He still pities the fool.

And Gary Coleman still doesn't know what Willis is talking 'bout, which is probably more convenience than nostalgia, since Willis is probably talking about acquiring illegal firearms and snorting cocaine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home