Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"Olly, Olly, All in Free!" (This Means You, Osama)

"We know a great deal more about bin Laden, Zarqawi and [bin Laden aide Ayman] Zawahiri then we're able to say publicly," Goss said. He said the men had not been found "primarily because they don't want us to find them and they're going to great lengths to make sure we don't find them."


We can't find them because they don't want us to find them, but if they wanted us to find them, we'd be able to find them quickly?! Is that what I'm hearing?

Don't take this the wrong way, Director Goss, but when you see Michael Chertoff, could you ask him if we can go to Terror Alert Level Red now? No, no, it's not you. It's me. I'm just feeling a little more vulnerable at the moment.

You just carry on with the great job you're doing tracking down terrorists. If you need me, I'll be in the basement, taping plastic over all the exposed surfaces.

1 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

See, this is why I come here for the news. You just don't get that insightful commentary on CNN or Fox.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home