Thursday, December 22, 2005

And I'm Controlling You with Coded Messages in My Blog

This explanation to my recent bankruptcy is rather lengtthy, reson being, it is a story 10 years in the making, and it is, even though for most, highly un-believable, it is ENTIRELY TRUE. It began the end of Augst, 1993.

It involves primarily, David Letterman as the root cause to my bankruptcy, but also involves Regis Philbin, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Kelsey Grammer. Reason being the latter three: they were entirely aware of the reality of me being the person Mr. Letterman watned to marry, and at the same time, was the person, through my willingness to learn, who wanted to train ^me via intense observation, to be his co-host on the Late Show with David Letterman. In reality, I was opening myself to years of mis-leading intentions and excuses in order for Mr. Letterman to effectually suppress, dis-arm, in order to use me as his puppet and more as this story unfolds. It involves every taped Late Show when Dave functioned as the host, at CBS, since the beginning.

To begin, to explain how Dave "operates in order to conceal, and keep private what he wants to keep private, Dave talks in a "code" .... it is common in the television industry and is also how Kelsey "communicated" to me, as well as to Dave, as while in the process, using the plot of his tv show Frasier, a vehicle of total communication. I had to learn this code ... as he "had me" up in the early hours, watching, of course his show, but as well, World News Now...on ABC, as well as Good Morning America, which eventually extended to The Today Show, and of course, Live, with Regis and Kathie Lee.

In the summer of 1993, I was married to Frank Nestler. We lived in the Carson Valley, Nevada, and had a small art gallery of our work. It was not your conventional marriage, for it was like a brother-sister arrangement. He was 26 years older, and although I had a great respect for him, it was a marriage without passion. In actuality, I was very unhappy and privately wanted to divorce, but had no reason to. Plus, I tried to honor the marriage committment. But wehn Dave walked out onto the stage of the Ed Sullivan Theatre for the first time under his new CBS contract, something happened inside me. My entire being "alit" so to say. It was as if I had dis-engaged form gravity and was no longer aware of anything but his eyes and voice....

...while I watched the Late Show, I became more and more enchanted with Dave on a conscious level, and since I was of the philosophy that "thoughts are things", I sent supportive thoughts of love to him....

Dave repsonded to my thoughts of love, and, on his show, in code words & obvious indications through jestures and eye expressions, he asked me to come east....

I continued to watch with great enthusiastic support and a sincere best wishes for each show... And three days before Thanksgiving '93, in code, over the TV he asked me to marry him in a 2 or 3 second spot teaser before the Show aired: "Marry me Oprah". (Oprah had become my first of many code-names.)


That's enough. You get it: She's bat-shit crazy. Right?

So why did New Mexico District Judge Daniel Sanchez award her a temporary restraining? Unless New Mexico has a law that forces him to sign any restraining order taken out by a person claiming to be in an abusive relationship, DISTRICT JUDGE DANIEL SANCHEZ's constituents should get a restraining order against him, enjoining him from acting in any capacity as a judge, as he obviously has no concept of what the word "judge" means.

And they wonder why people have lost respect for the bench.

Sorry. There's no joke here, just a lot of anger and a huge soapbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home