Monday, December 19, 2005

George W. Bush Buzzword Bingo - Quotes, Phrases from the President

GEORGE W. BINGO

Welcome to our most popular Buzzword Bingo Game - George W. Bingo! Put some fun into watching our President speaking (or at least take the pain out). Here's a game you can play watching Bush speak on C-SPAN, the news, the Daily Show or wherever.

Just click on the 'Refresh' button or press F5 to create a new card and then print the page. Each player should have a unique card. Then listen or watch Bush speak. As soon as he says a phrase you have on your card, check it off. The first player to get 5 spots in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally, wins! The 'Bingo' spot is a freebie.


So far, no card with "Some people say..." but I'm hitting Refresh over and over to see if it pops up. That's my favorite Bush rhetorical tool. When it appears, it means he's about to offer a Strawman argument, and I can't turn away from one of his speeches until it makes an appearance. Whatever gets you through the crap, I say. When I get a card with that one on it, I'll play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home