Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Mean, How Strict Are You on the Whole Man-on-Man Lovin' Deal?

Project Background: I work in the film industry and about a year and a half ago on the set of a film, the grip/electric guys were convinced I was pretending to be gay to 'get' women. They would walk by me when I had my arm around a women and whisper things like, 'We’re on to you, Brian.' Anyway, to taunt my taunters I thought I would shower with several of these women and take a picture of it. I thought about it and talked about it and finally obsession set in and I set a goal to shower with 100 women by the end of the year.


First, Isaac Mizrahi gets to grab Scarlett Johansson's boob without reprisal, and, now, this: A gay guy gets to shower -- and take photos of himself -- with 100 different women. For the love of. . . . Can I be gay now, too?

Seriously, whom do I have to talk to to make this happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home