Thursday, April 13, 2006

Geschlecht verkaufen ist nicht einfach*

Soccer's governing body insists it has no power to stop forced prostitution in Germany, which is expected to increase during the World Cup. . . .

The German Women's Council estimated 40,000 extra prostitutes would be in Germany for the event, but did not know how many would be there against their will.


They are bringing in 40,000 extra prostitutes for the event? Now, I'm not in the sex trade, but I wouldn't be surprised if you told me the Germans were going to need 5,000 extra pimps or so to handle the influx. Am I wrong here, Germany?

Well, I know as much about prostitution as I do about nuclear fusion or, even, Trigonometry, but if you need someone, I think I'm your man. Character flaw, gaps in my upbringing, whatever the reason, I'm a natural at mistreating women and taking their money. (References from exes available upon request.) I say this to my shame. Anyhoo, mein freud, if you're down a pimp, call me.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to makes these games the best ever.

*"Pimpin' Ain't Easy"

1 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

out of your league, Biff. I don't think you have what it takes to put tha bitch in tha gas chamber when she don't have your money...Germany's a whole different ballgame.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home