Friday, August 18, 2006

Puppies on a Plane, Motherfucker*



I'd been under the weather and feeling kind of low. Then, I got this picture from my friend Mar. . ., I mean, Sistah Girl (not her real name), and my blues went away.

Why? Well, it's a picture of a puppy. D'uh. That's what pictures of puppies do: They make you happy unless your heart is black and your soul is as dry and useless as your withered loins. For everyone else, they're an endorphin rush of the cuddly and tubby kind, which is how all endorphin rushes should be. Puppies are the crack of the pet world. (The first look is free. If you want to see this picture again, it'll cost you $10. Laugh now. But you'll be back, and when you come back, bring your PayPal info because, no, I won't accept oral sex in kind. Just kidding: I will; I so will.)

Anyhoo, get in a good stare and then, go enjoy your weekend. I'm going to get some rest.

*Oh, it could work. But then, I spent SuperBowl Sunday watching Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl II. Consider the source.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

*speechless*

6:27 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

My poor mother. . .

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home