Monday, August 14, 2006

Test Your Sexist, Ageist, and Racist Tendencies by Victor Anthoni

1. If an 18 year old girl is like a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut, then a sexy middle-aged woman is like:

a. a cinnamon bun
b. mincemeat pie
c. year old ham in the back of the fridge
d. one of those Eli’s assorted cheesecakes, where you get two slices of 4 or 5 different kinds of cheesecake all in the same package


Answer: D. While the doughnut has that attractive, mouth-watering hole, it gets rather boring and a bit sugar-sickening after a couple of bites. And while the cheesecake, by nature, has more fat, you totally forget about that once you start eating it.


Mmmm, cheesecake. Damn, now, I'm going to be dreaming about cheesecake for the rest of the day. But I digress.

To the point, my ageism was shown when I refused to believe you could tell a middle-aged woman that she was "by nature," fatter than an 18-year-old and not get your testicles kicked into your auditory canals.

Yes, I'm sexist, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cara A. Valente-Compton said...

Ok, stumbled upon this by accident but I really like your blog, and this sexist, ageist one is rather amusing.

This coming from a non Krispy Kreme, mind you. I do think I am better now at 38 than I was 20 years ago, though. More substance, more style.

Nice blog!

6:26 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Lots of men are sexist. Big deal.

Yours truly,

Cheesecake

7:50 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Thanks, Cara. Right back at you: great blog.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Thanks for understanding, Reenee.

Sincerely,

The Sexist Year-Old Ham in the Back of the Fridge

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home