Friday, September 22, 2006

"A White Woman Once Asked Me if I Hated White People. I Told Her 'No, But I Probably Should.'" -- Malcolm X



"I also have a dream. I have a dream that one day, a little white child and a little black child will sit together in peace and harmony. I have a dream that that little white child will then steal that little black child's lollipop and laugh at the little black child, just as the white man has been degrading, stealing from and abusing the black man for the last 400 years.

"And that little black child will cry, as all black men and women have, over the cruelty and greed of thewhite man. But, friends, my dream does not end there.

"Brothers and sisters, I have a dream that that little black child will get up, still choking back tears, and go out in search of the biggest, sturdiest stick he can find. And I have a dream that he will return to where that little white child sits sucking away on the lollipop that does not belong to him.

"Brothers and sisters, I ahve a dream that that little black child will then commence to whaling on that little white boy's hide like he's never been beat on before in his life. I have a dream that he will beat that little white boy like a red-headed stepchild until that son of a bitch soils his drawers."


Can you believe someone actually shot him?

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Can you believe someone actually shot him?

In this country? Don't be silly, of course we can believe it.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home