Friday, September 22, 2006

Would You Call That Swimwear or Activewear?


Vizeau is the largest e-tailer for Men's Designer Swimwear and Activewear. Viseau is a small town in France. When our founder (Marcusrock) started his men's apparel company, he bought the tradition of the Old World into a modern, high-tech, capitalist structure of business. Being a European man, he understands the irony of losing a part of the past in search of a future. Most surnames get adapted or homogenised: Johanssen into Johnson, for example. Vizeau is a reminder of the transition and the reflection of a way of life in the most entrepreneurial culture in the world. It is one of a few privately-held companies without censorship in their poduct development.


"Without censorship in their product development": Yeah, I would say that's right.

3 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I wish I could say, but my eyes popped out causing temporary blindness, right after my drooling shorted out the keyboard.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Why, Reenee, you're going to make me blush! I just got that Fluo Sling in the mail yesterday, and I could hardly wait to put that picture of me up on site. You don't think it makes me look fat?

6:41 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

You blush?

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home