Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"One, Hold Breath. Two, Align Sights. Three, Gently -- I Said Gently! -- Pull Trigger



This is a textbook example of how Murrkan Hero Sean Hannity continually interrupts his liberal guests. Liberal pushover co-host Alan Colmes was replaced this night by a liberal she-harridan almost as vicious as Hannity. This is odd, because Faux News has a clearly stated policy in place: if Colmes can't make it, get someone lower-key... perhaps from an old-age home or a morgue. The she-harridan and Murrkan Heroine Ann Coulter don't get along. Ann loses her cool and storms off the set. That'll show the liberals!


Something you don't see every day from a site you don't see every day.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Since I never watch this show, I have no idea what to expect from it. Now that I have seen it I will continue to miss it, but I do thank you for bringing me the lastest and greatest in the tightass lunacy that Coulter displays. It's always good to remember that no matter how bad it gets, at least I'm not her.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home