Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"Where Is Your God Now?"



Then, when everyone is looking,
My buffet starts cooking.
And I tease it when I need it
And I'd pass it if I had it.

When I drop the beat it goes [beat noise].
When I'm driving the RV I say [more beat noise].
That's what a Chevy calls
In Iowa, this is how we play.

Wearing gold spandex pants
I made a Hip Hop album.
And when I dance and play,
All the children sing my song.

Executing dance moves never seen,
I'm a 200-plus beat-box machine. ...

I just died a little.

Excuse me while I get fetal under my desk and try to rock a way the tears.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

"Do these pants make my butt look big?"

Obviously these concerns don't trouble the artist.

4:18 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Ummm. . . perhaps they should?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home