Monday, April 02, 2007

Actually, the Drama Is the Best Part


They say, I'm really sexy.
Boys, they want to sex me.
They always standing next to me, always dancing next to me,
Trying to feel my hump(hump),
Looking at my lump(lump).
You can look, but you can't touch it.
If you touch it, I'm going to start some drama.
And you don't want no drama
No, no, drama, no, no, no drama.

Alanis Morissette's singing voice destroys genitals, causing penises to go turtle, testicles and ovaries to explode, clitorises to pull their hoods down tightly about them. And don't get me started on what it does to anal sphincters, how it makes them clinch (other than to say, if you were to put a lump of coal in one before playing "Hand in My Pocket," afterwards, a diamond). All I'm saying is, turn down your volume before playing this or else.

What it is is Ms. Morissette's version of the Black Eyed Peas's My Humps, the only version of that song worth watching and the best thing she's ever done. (Dogma's a close second.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home