Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I <3 Turd" Peace Out, Yo.


Let the champagne splash
Let that man get cash, let that man get past
You don't need to stop to get gas,
If he can move through the rumors, he can drive off fumes
Cause how he move in a room full of No's?
How he stay faithful in a room full of hoes?
Must be the pharoahs, he in tune with his soul,
So when he buried in a tomb full of gold.
Treasure, what's you pleasure?
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her
So if the devil wear prada, Adam, Eve wear nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher. . .

I know what you're thinking: "No video could ever do justice to Kanye's poetry on the page." All I can say, ask, really, is, "Do you ever tire of being wrong?"

2 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

Worlds collide! It's beyond comprehension!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Generally, the racism inherent in these types of parodies turns me against them, but Nick does such a good job injecting this one with irony that I gave it a pass. If it had been less effective, had it not made me focus on how ridiculous Hip Hop has become, how its imagery has become bankrupt, and its lyrics consumer puffery, I probably would have ignored it completely. Instead, I thought it was funny.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home