Friday, January 25, 2008

Low Self Esteem and Daddy Issues: Getting American Half-Wits and Feebs Blown since 1789


From the Arrest Warrant:

On January 6, 2008 Billie Pelley … came to the Sheriff's Office for an interview concerning the incident with her and Inmate Bobby Mann … I advised Ms. Pelley I needed to clear some things up concerning what happened with Mr. Mann. Ms. Pelley stated she would talk to me.

I had Ms. Pelley read, initial and sign the Miranda Warning. … After Ms. Pelley signed the Miranda I asked her if anything more happened between her and Mr. Mann. Ms. Pelley looked away and said, “what did Bobby say.” I advised Ms. Pelley Mr. Mann stated there was oral sex involved. Ms. Pelley stated there was (oral sex). I asked Ms. Pelley is she would write a statement. …

Ms. Pelley wrote in her statement, she entered cell 10 with Bobby Mann. Ms. Pelley stated the two of them kissed for a while. Ms. Pelley stated she then performed oral sex on Mr. Mann. Ms. Pelley stated she stopped after thinking about what she was doing. Ms. Pelley stated after she stopped Andrea (Million-dispatcher) came into cell 10. Ms. Pelley stated when Ms. Million entered cell 10 she was sitting on the side of the bed. …

From the complaint:

I, Max Cook, the undersigned District Attorney…give information that in said County of Okfuskee and in the State of Oklahoma (“Go Sooners!”), BILLIE LEE PELLEY, did then and there unlawfully, willfully, knowingly and wrongfully commit the crimes(s) of:

COUNT 1—FORCIBLE SODOMY a FELONY, on or between the 30th day of December, 2007, and the 31st day of December, 2007, by engaging in penetration of the penis of BOBBY MANN with her mouth …


When I first read about this, I couldn't believe it. “Arrested? For a blow job? Really?”

Now, that I've read the complaint, It's more like “Penetration? Of the Penis? With her mouth?”

A bad and painful blow job: Oh, yeah, that's criminal.

And she stopped before completing the act. I don't care how bad it was, stopping before finishing? Oh, yeah, that's a felony. That's a felony if there ever were one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home