Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Imitation Is the Sincerest Form of … WTF?!


Guy screaming at David Blaine: Stop putting shit on our bodies. Stop it, seriously. If there's a fucking ace of clubs in my ass, I'm going to sue you.

David BlaineI'm not going to do anything else to you guys, all right? But before I go, here's a sign. You come here. When I count to three, I want you to flip the sign, and I want you to read it. Okay, 1-2-3:

The Sign: I'm not reading that fucking sign. I'm not reading that fucking sign. So fuck you, fuck you, and your fucking demon magic, fucking demon shit. Fucking, fucking, no. If I go home and there's a fucking ace of clubs in my ass I swear…I, I… (exasperated gasp) I will fucking go apeshit, you fucking demon.

If you go home a find an ace of clubs in your ass after talking with David Blaine, street magician, going apeshit is, probably, the appropriate reaction.

Of course, if you go home and find the ace of spades in your ace and you go apeshit or blame it on Barack Obama, well, that's probably racist, definitely Clinton-esque.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Hilarious!

The odd and insane way that he looks into the camera is the best part; and curiously, both exciting and repellent all at once.

Thank you.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home