Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Clearly, I'm Not a Fan of the Genre



Women are stupid, and I don't respect them.
That's right. I just have sex with them.

Show me your genitals, your genitals. (What!)
Show me your genitals. (Genitalia!)

Show me your genitals, your genitals. (What!)
Show me your genitals. (Genitalia!)

You're talking to me about stuff. Why?
I'd rather see your titties.
Now, you're talking about other stuff. Why?
I'd much rather see your titties.

I can't have sex with your personality.
And I can't put my penis in your college degree.
And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams.
So, why are you sharing all this information with me?

It's not sexist because I'm saying it in a song.
That's right, bitch. Now, take off your thong.

And show me your genitals…

A few days ago, I showed you a video that distilled all of Youtube into 3:19. Well, now, I'm doing it for HipHop culture.

Now, that I've dropped that knowledge on you, you can go back to your normal lives, and leave HipHop alone.

You're welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

If there is a god, this guy is sterile.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home