Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm MMMMMMMMMM and I Support This MMMMMMMMM


Usually, I try to provide you with the transcript of any video I post, but in this case, I cannot. I'm stymied by their accents—and I'm from the South! I have an excuse for not understanding that one guy who sounds like a cross between Boomhauer and Pa from the Hillbilly Bears. After all, he's from Spain. But the rest of them are supposedly my kind of bumpkins. I should be able to do this.

I can't. This is all I got:

Mumblemumblemumblemumble. HUSSEIN. Mumblemumblemumble. HUSSEIN. Mumblemumblemumble. He's from Spain. Mumblemumblemumble. Mumblemumblemumble. Chop off heads. Mumblemumblemumble. I voted for Hillary. Mumblemumblemumble. Mumblemumblemumble. Niggras. Mumblemumblemumble. That'sright. I said ‘niggras.’ Mumblemumblemumble. Mumblemumblemumble. I was drunk the day momma got out of prison. Mumblemumblemumble. Mumblemumblemumble. And I went to pick her up in the rain. Mumblemumblemumble.

Feel free to fill in what you can decipher from slack and ah-shucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home