Thursday, December 18, 2008

Homie Don't Play That, and if You Think “That” Is Repeating a Catchphrase until No One Can Find the Humor in It Anymore, You're Wrong


Homie: Siddown.

All right, kids. I'm Homie the Clown. Y'all ready to have some fun?

Kids: YEAH!

Homie: All right. What do y'all want me to do first.

Kid: Homie, Homie, Homie! Do a silly clown dance for us.

Homie: Oh, degrade myself, huh? I don't think so. Homie don't play that.

What else? What else?…

Kid: Ooh, me. Hey, hey! Can we smash a cream pie in your face like they do with the clowns and stuff?

Other Kids: YEAH!

Homie: I think you got it backward, son. [Kicks pie into little boy's face.]

Now, how do you feel about yourself?

Kid: Totally dissed, Homie.

Homie: That's why Homie don't play that.…

Let's get something straight, kids. Homie may be a clown, but he don't make a fool out of hisself.

Kid:Why you become a clown, then?

Homie: I guess it's because I've got so much love to give.

And it's part of my prison work/release program.…



Wow, me, too: I've got so much love to give. Maybe, I should consider a career of sucker punching children and kicking The Man in the ass.

Oh, wait. I do that now—except I don't have to wear grease paint. (And most days, I'm more the kickee than the kicker.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home