Monday, December 01, 2008

“Man, Them Schnitzengrubens Will Wear You Out”


Bryce Fitzpatrick was working at the Cheesecake Factory at Chandler Fashion Center when he was promoted from server to food expeditor, a step toward management. One day, while he was inside the produce walk-in to hunt down watercress, the door suddenly swung open.

“About 10-plus cooks and dishwashers shut the lights out,” Fitzpatrick recalls. “A guy grabbed me from behind and made me put my butt on top of his genitals.”

One cook grabbed Fitzpatrick's right leg and held it up in the air. Another held his left leg. Two other men grabbed Fitzpatrick's arms.

“A cook would stand in the middle and rub his genitals into my genitals,” Fitzpatrick said.

During his tenure at the restaurant, he suffered the attacks more than 20 times, he said. Then, it stopped being fun. Somewhere after the twentieth time, it just began to seem like work.

Now lawyers are involved.


Lawyers. Phbbt! It's getting so you can't have any un-litigated fun anymore. No, wait: that's not the point of this, is it?

What I meant to say was, “This happened 20 or more times before you did something about it?” Dude, what? Did they start using ugly guys after the 20th bukkake? I'm missing something, here, aren't I? Please explain. Help me help you.

* image courtesy of Seattle's own Erotic Bakery

3 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

As always, you are laugh out loud funny. Thanks!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Bryan Gates said...

"I went into the cooler for herbs and the next thing I knew I was tossing a salad."

10:41 AM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

“But I didn't notice that I didn't like tossing salad until after I'd tossed 10 salads a day for 20 days.”

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home