Friday, September 10, 2004

Pssst! Pssst! Over Here...

Blogging around here is going to be light to nonexistent for the next week or so. After a brief disagreement with the cops &mdash they say 45 parking tickets is enough to get an arrest warrant, while I maintain that the number should be 100, 46, at least &mdash I find myself on the lam. Don't worry. I have it on good authority that if you just lay low for a while, these things just blow over. Good. Authority. I should be up and blogging tout de suite (that's French for "6 or 7 days").

In the meantime, if anyone in an ill-fitting uniform or Sears Wash-n-Wear 3-piece suit tries to chat you up on my whereabouts, play it cool. You don't know me; you haven't seen me. Mum's the word.

I'd do it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home